vārm Kaya Scarf - Nature Ombre
kaya is not just a wool scarf. With its 100% recycled yarn kaya makes a statement. The unique asymmetric cut and perfect workmanship transform our unisex scarf into a timeless classic.
Composition: 90% recycled lana wool, 10% recycled cashmere, GRS certified
Care: Hand wash, do not bleach and do not tumble dry, iron at low temperature, do not dry clean.
- Made in Italy
- kaya was produced by Atomtex Foulards in northern Italy. With over 35 years of experience, scarves of the best quality are processed there. Atomtex Foulards is distinguished by various certifications, such as the GRS and the GOTS certificate.
- The dyeing was done by the family business Tintoria Hermes in Prato. Kaya is sewn in Montemurlo which is not far away, by Tagliatura Viola SAS.
- Our kaya scarf is made from 90% recycled lana wool and 10% recycled cashmere wool. Both yarns are GRS certified.
- It's important to us that we avoid new yarns, especially for animal products, by switching to recycled yarns. Kaya offers the possibility to use the benefits of warming wool without affecting the animal world. With kaya, we give wool remnants and old wool textiles a new life and enjoy the beautiful natural material for a long time.
- The "nature ombre" shade is created by a dip-dye dyeing process in which half of the raw wool is dipped in colour. The remaining part of the scarf retains the natural and undyed cream of the recycled wool. The colour gradient of Kaya Ombre looks different on each piece and may vary from the photos.
Product Dimensions: 245cm x 45cm
vārm is a young women-owned fashion label that puts uncompromising sustainability, quality and transparency first. No hate, no racism, no sexism, no homophobia, just sustainable actions - vārm does fashion that respects. The designs are produced exclusively by GOTS-certified suppliers from Europe and are thought out sustainably down to the last detail. You‘ll find high quality natural materials, plantable hangtags, compostable shipping bags and labels made from organic cotton - printed using a sustainable process. You can recognise the quality of the basics at first touch. Pauline (founder & designer) and Milena (marketing & photography) are the faces behind vārm. They’ve known each other since their school days and have a friendship that goes back many years. The most important thing for them: Treating each other with respect, appreciation and equality. Together they pursue the vision of establishing sustainability in the fashion world - together for a better world that feels and looks good.