Arkitaip The Wabi Pleated Linen Trousers in Khaki
Cut from Austrian khaki green linen, the Wabi Pleated Trousers in khaki have a high-rise waist that is accentuated by pleats that kick out to a wider leg.
They close with a zip and a bio-degradable mother-of-pearl-button, have two deep side pockets and are perfect for transitional layering.
- Made of 100% Austrian MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Closes with a zip and a mother-of-pearl-button.
- Dry clean or gentle hand-wash only. Read more about how to care for your piece here.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Fits true to size.
How to Style Fit: Pair these linen trousers in khaki with a tucked-in tee and sneakers for the weekend or style them with combat boots and a woolen jumper for a cool transitional look.
Wash with Love:
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it at max. 30° and on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
Founded in 2018 by mother-daughter duo Michi and Lea Wieser, arkitaip was born from the idea to create a wardrobe that is made to last. Cultivated on the principles of laissez-faire elegance, respect for our planet, and functionality, their pieces are designed for those who confidently embrace their uniqueness. Crafted in Europe and cut from 100% MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen, arkitaip's pieces are made with the intention in mind to be passed on from generation to generation. With a strong focus on an ethical supply chain and the preservation of artisanal skills (Michi hand-makes their crochet range), the duo wants to foster the relationship between garment and wearer, opening up the dialogue about a more conscious consumption behaviour. Their mission is to inspire those wearing arkitaip to live and breathe a more conscious life.