LUMES Eyewear Parker Gold
Want to avoid sore eyes, headaches and eye strain when you are using digital screens? This is how LUMES are helping thousands of customers.
- Prevent eye strain - our AR-coating prevents 99.9% of glare from entering your eyes, reducing visual fatigue.
- Improve your focus - LUMES lenses filter the highest wavelengths (400-430nm) of blue light which can prevent screen-induced headaches.
- Sleep better - blue light can keep us awake, that’s why blocking it can help you get a better night’s sleep.
- Transparent blue light blocking lenses
- High-quality CR39 lenses that block up to 40% of blue light up to 430nm and 90% of blue light at 410nm
- Premium Anti-Glare lens coating
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Durable, high-quality metal frame
- Premium case & cloth included
- Unisex frame
- Measurements: 49-21-145 (mm)
PREMIUM BIO-ACETATE MATERIAL
Plant-based frames: Our glasses are made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable material made from cotton fibre and wood pulp. Bio-acetate is hypoallergenic and lightweight. And an 100% eco-friendly alternative to polycarbonate plastic frames such as TR-90 (which don’t decompose and stick around for thousands of years).
TRANSPARENT CR-39 LENSES
Advanced blue light technology: Our blue light filtering technology is embedded into our lenses, filtering the most harmful blue light frequencies without distorting color. Our transparent CR-39 lenses block 90% of blue light at 400nm and 40% at 430nm.
Double protection: The most effective screen glasses combine blue light blocking lenses with an anti-reflective coating. Our Anti-Glare coating reduces the buildup of reflections on the front surface of the lens and prevents 99.9% of headache-inducing glare from entering your eyes.
Featherweight champion: Our frames weigh in at around 25 grams, so comfortable you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them. But they can still take a punch. With reinforced spring hinges, LUMES frames are designed to withstand the knocks and bumps of everyday use.
SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING AND CASE
Planet-friendly packaging: Our packaging is made from 90% recycled cardboard and free from any single-use plastics. All frames come with a stylish and compact vegan leather case, made from water-based PU - a non-toxic, eco-friendly material that will last you a lifetime.
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About LUMES Eyewear
LUMES Eyewear is an Amsterdam-based fashion brand, specialising in eco-friendly yet affordable blue light blocking glasses made from bio-acetate. We’re on a mission to help people work more productively and comfortably when they use screens, and live healthier lives off-screen. To achieve this, we are creating sustainable eyewear that has a minimal impact on the environment.