WYE Design Table |chamfer| + Outdoor Care Kit - 120
The |chamfer| dining table benefits from the modular system of the series. Based on identical parts and a three-part tabletop, the table can be packed flat. As garden furniture, it can thus be stored in a space-saving way during the cold season.
Durability thanks to high quality:
- Powder coating and Neolign are weather resistant
- Just like any other wood, Neolign develops a patina over time
- Thanks to the colouring of the neoligne, it can be sanded at any time so that the colour comes out fresh again
- Frame made of 4 mm thick sheet steel with weatherproof and impact-resistant powder coating.
- Surface made of high-strength wood material Neolign, 3x higher abrasion resistance than Bangkirai tropical wood
- Modular design enables quick assembly and disassembly
- Made in the EU
- |Neolign Care| Impregnation for particularly good protection
- All outdoor products come with |Neolign Care|and abrasive fleece for care and impregnation
- Free shipping within the EU
- 30 days take back guarantee
- Dimensions: 120 x 85 x 72 cm (length x width x height)
- Material: Neolign (>83 % wood content) | 4mm sheet steel (powder-coated)
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
We offer a 14 days return policy on full price items. All Items that were purchased with a discount code are not eligible for a refund and can only be exchanged on a case by case basis. Note that returns are handled directly by our brand partners. To receive instructions from the brand you can fill out the returns form in the footer of this page up to 14 days after your products were delivered. After receiving your returns, the money will be refunded to you. Please remember: the items should be unwashed, unaltered and unworn and in the original packaging. Cosmetic products are not eligible for a refund if the original packaging was opened.
About WYE Design
Wye Design really do take responsibility, because for them thoughtful design and sustainability are inseparable. They turn old furniture into new collections and initiate a resource-saving product cycle. With the conscious decision to use wood-based material Neolign® in furniture design, they have the great opportunity to bring the joy of design & innovative eco-concepts into people's most intimate spaces.