Oroz & Co Oban Corn Sneakers
- Sneakers ethically handcrafted in Elda, Spain
- 100% Vegan
- Corn leather alternative from Italy - soft, smooth, resistant and durable and completely cruelty free!
- Organic and recycled soft cotton insoles
- R-PET lining and laces - made from recycled plastic waste from the Mediterranean. Each pair of sneakers gives a new life to 3-5 plastic bottles!
- Upper paddings made from natural latex - to give that extra smooth feeling you will love!
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled wood chips
- Insoles made with recycled and super comfortable EVA padding, so you can take your sneakers everywhere!
- Comfy and breathable, with antimicrobial treatment
- Comes with a protective dust bag made with 100% organic cotton
- Shipped in a box made of 90% FSC-certified recycled cardboard and 10% of cardboard from FSC-certified forests. All printed with vegetable inks