noo.ma Flec Candle Holder - Tall
Flec brings a new light to colorful & cheerful home decor! Introducing Flec — a simple candle holder to spice up any desired area of your home. This adorable accessory is made of precisely bent steel, designed to handle the candle steadily.
Available in five playful colors and two compatible forms, Flec allows for endless mix & match with numerous shades of candles. Let the cozy candlelight into your interior and make your dining table, living room or bedroom instantly burst with colors!
- Height: 8,5 cm
- Length: 7,5 cm
- Width: 5 cm
Finish: Matt powder coating
Cautions & Maintenance:
- The candle must be held in place by the nail in the center,
- Make sure to blow out the candle before burning itself out to avoid staining,
- Always burn within sight,
- Keep away from flammable objects, children, and pets,
- Wax can be removed with warm water.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/4’’ to prevent smoking and soot building up on the object or other items.
- Made of powder coated steel, resistant to mechanical damage
- Fitting taper candles up to Ø 23 millimeters
- Easy to grab and relocate
- Made in Poland
- Components from EU
- Eco-friendly production
Care Guide: A little care goes a long way. Every product from our collection is crafted with longevity in mind. We’ve gathered our knowledge and experience to share with you how to effortlessly prolong a lifespan of your furniture.
Our essential tips on how to protect noo.ma products:
- Oid placing the furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce changes.
- When you move your furniture, make sure you lift it to avoid damaging the floor, legs and mountings.
- Use protective mats under pots or hot objects
- Always remove stains quickly before they can couse any permanent damage to the furniture.
- Be careful not to scratch or damage the surface with sharp objects.
- Avoid improper use such as putting your feet and standing on the table or sitting on the sideboards.
Melamined Boards: When cleaning is required we recommend a soft, damp cloth and water. If a detergent is needed it should be a mild one like soap or washing-up liquid. Always avoid using detergents that contain alcohol and ammonia or ones that have an abrasive or bleaching effect. When using soap or washing-up liquid, wipe it clean with water and wipe dry immediately. This is to avoid water remaining on the
Fabrics: Most stains can be removed with water and any kind of a mild detergent like soap and then wiped dry. Do not scratch or rub it. We recommend vacuuming and cleaning fabrics occasionally.
Powder Coated Steel Elements: Our powder coated steel parts must only be cleaned using water with any kind of a mild detergent like soap and then wiped dry
Wooden / Veneer Parts: Wood is a natural material, all veins and small knots are a part of wood’s nature. Never place any hot objects, such as tealights and pots directly on the wooden surface, as this may leave permanent marks. All wooden/veneer elements must only be cleaned using lukewarm water and a mild detergent like soap and then wiped dry.
Glass: Our structured glass fronts must only be cleaned using lukewarm water and a mild detergent like soap and then wiped dry.
Item will be delivered in between 10 - 14 business days depending on availability. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
A Polish start-up brand with a wide selection of furniture and accessories for both residential and commercial spaces. Our breakthrough approach lies in dreamlike designs, enjoyable materials, a future-oriented sustainability & reasonable price points.