Mizo Bags ŠĪNU
ŠĪNU is designed to keep your small things safe and for easy access. Things like your phone charger, cables, batteries, and daily necessities.
We use the most excellent waxed canvas fabric in the whole world - made by a team of fabric crafters in Dundee, Scotland. Factory, with deep roots in making best-spoken fabric for more than 150 years.
Our goods are designed, hand-cut, and hand-crafted at our studio. Please allow a lead-time of 5-7 days.
Dimensions: 15.0 cm(H) x 10.0 cm(W) x 4.0 cm(D), 0.6L
Transparency On Materials We Use:
- Water-resistant cotton canvas for exterior layer;
- 100% cotton for lining;
- Polyester webbing;
- Foam rubber for back panel padding;
- Neoprene for laptop sleeve padding;
- Polypropylene wigofil for bottom panel support;
- YKK water-resistant zipper tape;
- Metal fittings;
- Electromagnetic radiation shielding material for securing laptop compartment.
Take Care of Your Bags:
- Use a stiff brush for daily care.
- Dirtier spots clean with water and cotton cloth.
- Avoid using hot water because it could cause colors to bleach.
- Allow the bag to dry naturally.
- We usually suggest reproofing the bag once in 12 months.
- Take the wax bar and apply it to the garment.
- Use the hairdryer and apply hot air to the wax.
- With cotton cloth, distribute the wax evenly on the bag and wipe the leftovers.
- Leave it for overnight to dry.
- We did build your bag for it to last long.
- We take full responsibility, and in case a tear is the manufacturer's fault, we will gladly accept a bag and repair it.
- If the tear is due to extensive wear, we will still repair it; only additional charges may apply.