Asmi Ayurveda Energise Tea 150g
Creative energy for you. Energise, a fusion of the best of organic black tea, ginger, cardamom and turmeric and convinces with a typically refreshing chai spiciness.
The "Indian Ginseng" Ashwagandha - the multi talent of Ayurveda - is a real all-rounder. It is said to stimulate your brain, to give you new energy and to have a calming effect on your whole body. A blessing for you and your soul.
For a clear head and at the same time new creative energy, our Energise Tea is just the right thing for you.
The ingredients and their effects according to Ayurveda:
- Black tea (full-bodied taste and stimulating, vitalizing effect).
- Ginger (rich in vitamin C, magnesium, iron and calcium and has an antibacterial effect).
- Cinnamon (brings the spicy note and has a disinfectant, blood circulation and mood-lifting effect).
- Ashwagandha (the medicinal plant calms and energizes, boosts the immune system and improves thyroid function).
- Turmeric (strong anti-inflammatory effect and use in metabolic diseases).
- Cardamom pod and cardamom seed (helps with digestive and cold complaints and soothes respiratory diseases).
- Cloves (strengthen the body's defenses and protects cells from free radicals).
- Black pepper (especially in interaction with turmeric helpful for inflammations, also has an antioxidant effect).
Preparation: Pour 200 ml of boiling water over 1.5 g of tea and let it strain for 5 minutes.
Contents: 150 g (approx. 100 cups)
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
We offer a 14 days return policy on full price items. All Items that were purchased with a discount code are not eligible for a refund and can only be exchanged on a case by case basis. Note that returns are handled directly by our brand partners. To receive instructions from the brand you can fill out the returns form in the footer of this page up to 14 days after your products were delivered. After receiving your returns, the money will be refunded to you. Please remember: the items should be unwashed, unaltered and unworn and in the original packaging. Cosmetic products are not eligible for a refund if the original packaging was opened.
About Asmi Ayurveda
Asmi („I am“ in Sanskrit) is a lifestyle brand that is rooted in the tradition of Ayurveda and shaped in the European design ethos. The founder, Murali Nair grew up in a farm in Kerala in India, the home of Ayurveda. Bringing together experienced Ayurveda doctors, award winning Danish designers and Italian master craftsmen, our products made sustainably and with love in Germany, Italy and Sweden. Thus Asmi stays true to the Ayurveda philosophy of finding your balance and staying connected to nature and the people around us. Starting with organic Ayurveda teas, perfume oils and ceramic design objects, Asmi Ayurveda creates a world where health, beauty and sustainability come together. We are a community who knows that conscious consumption is the only way to create a future that we owe to the next generation.