WYE Design Bench |chamfer|
The design for the bench |chamfer| arose from the context of microliving. The dimensions of the seat are sized for narrow hallways, small kitchens and narrow niches in city apartments. Even on green backyard balconies, the bench serves the need for optimally used living space.
Whether for your own home, cafés or offices - the |chamfer| bench offers numerous application possibilities as seating, coat rack or storage. With its iconic shape and commitment to colour, it presents itself confidently yet unobtrusively.
Durability thanks to high quality:
- Frame made of sheet steel with 3mm thickness and weather- and shockproof powder coating.
- Surface made of high-strength wood material Neolign, 3x higher abrasion resistance than Bangkirai tropical wood.
- Modular design enables quick assembly and disassembly.
- Made in the EU.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use:
- Powder coating and Neolign are weather resistant.
- Just like any other wood, Neolign develops a patina over time.
- Thanks to the colouring of the neoligne, it can be sanded at any time so that the colour comes out fresh again.
- Recommendation for tables: |Neolign Care| Impregnation for particularly good protection.
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
We offer a 14 days return policy on full price items. All Items that were purchased with a discount code are not eligible for a refund and can only be exchanged on a case by case basis. Note that returns are handled directly by our brand partners. To receive instructions from the brand you can fill out the returns form in the footer of this page up to 14 days after your products were delivered. After receiving your returns, the money will be refunded to you. Please remember: the items should be unwashed, unaltered and unworn and in the original packaging. Cosmetic products are not eligible for a refund if the original packaging was opened.
About WYE Design
Wye Design really do take responsibility, because for them thoughtful design and sustainability are inseparable. They turn old furniture into new collections and initiate a resource-saving product cycle. With the conscious decision to use wood-based material Neolign® in furniture design, they have the great opportunity to bring the joy of design & innovative eco-concepts into people's most intimate spaces.