Arkitaip The Xavi Bandeau Top in Terracotta
Cut from Belgian linen and designed with a wrapping bandeau silhouette, the Xavi Linen Bandeau Top makes a great partner on a warm-weather getaway. This cute top is cut from 100% sustainably-grown linen and features an adjustable tie front closure as well as adjustable spaghetti halters.
- Made from 100% Belgian, MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Features an adjustable tie front closure and adjustable spaghetti halters.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
Wash with Love:
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it at max. 30° and on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
Founded in 2018 by mother-daughter duo Michi and Lea Wieser, arkitaip was born from the idea to create a wardrobe that is made to last. Cultivated on the principles of laissez-faire elegance, respect for our planet, and functionality, their pieces are designed for those who confidently embrace their uniqueness. Crafted in Europe and cut from 100% MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen, arkitaip's pieces are made with the intention in mind to be passed on from generation to generation. With a strong focus on an ethical supply chain and the preservation of artisanal skills (Michi hand-makes their crochet range), the duo wants to foster the relationship between garment and wearer, opening up the dialogue about a more conscious consumption behaviour. Their mission is to inspire those wearing arkitaip to live and breathe a more conscious life.