Arkitaip The Gerda Ruffled Slip Dress in Tangerine
The Gerda Ruffled Slip Dress in tangerine is an effortlessly cool piece that drapes elegantly around your body. Made from sustainable and airy linen, this slip dress has a low V-back and spaghetti straps. Its hem is finished with a subtle ruffle.
- Made of 100% Belgian, sustainable & MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen.
- Designed in London and responsibly crafted in Portugal.
- Fits true to size.
How to Style Fit: Wear it with a pair of cute sandals and a beaded mini bag or layered over a T-shirt. Perfect for weddings too!
Wash with Love:
- Treat your linen piece with care and wash it preferably by hand.
- When machine-washing it, wash it at max. 30° and on a gentle wash cycle (400-600 RPM) to protect the garment's fibers.
- Use a mild and preferably organic detergent to best preserve the piece's colour and fit.
- Lay it flat to dry - tumble drying is bad for the environment anyways ...
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
Founded in 2018 by mother-daughter duo Michi and Lea Wieser, arkitaip was born from the idea to create a wardrobe that is made to last. Cultivated on the principles of laissez-faire elegance, respect for our planet, and functionality, their pieces are designed for those who confidently embrace their uniqueness. Crafted in Europe and cut from 100% MASTERS OF LINEN®-certified linen, arkitaip's pieces are made with the intention in mind to be passed on from generation to generation. With a strong focus on an ethical supply chain and the preservation of artisanal skills (Michi hand-makes their crochet range), the duo wants to foster the relationship between garment and wearer, opening up the dialogue about a more conscious consumption behaviour. Their mission is to inspire those wearing arkitaip to live and breathe a more conscious life.