1 People Wangari Maathai - Le Grand Scarf
The delicate and versatile Wangari - Le Grand scarf is your accessory. Wrap it around your neck or cover your hair as a statement hat to feel empowered everywhere and in everything you do. Inspired by the well-known environmentalist, political activist and Nobel Prize winner Wangari Maathai. An inspiring personality fighting in the name of climate change.
- Illustration inspired by the green activist Wangari Maathai
- Digitally printed
- Hand-rolled edges
- Square shaped
- Dimensions: 95 cm x 95 cm
- This scarf comes with an elegant, detachable corner tag made from recycled brass
- 100% regenerated silk - A bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that has a positive impact on the environment. Manufactured from regenerative cultivation methods that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX®-certified printing
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water with like colors. Use a mild soap. Do not bleach. Dry in the shade. Warm ironing (if necessary). Dry cleaning recommended.
Color & Image Disclaimer: While we do our best to keep the real dye and color of the product intact as seen in our pictures, please be aware that the lighting may cause slight differences from the actual color.
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.