1 People Santorini JTR - Pebble
Sophisticated Crisscross One Piece.
Be true to your shape and find comfort in our gorgeously designed Santorini. This elegant swimsuit will hug your figure to create a sleek and understated look, whilst creating a sophisticated statement with intricate details on the back.
- Timeless scoop neck
- Flattering double crisscross straps
- High cut triangle bottom
- Double-lined design
- Soft and light fabric with UV protection (UPF 50+) to maintain its colour while also providing your skin with adequate protection from the ultraviolet radiation
- Signature 1 People logo badge
- The swimwear comes in a box for decent care
- Available in five colours: Deep Sea, Seaweed, Red Coral, Ocean Spray & Pebble
- 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 1 People logo badge is made out of 100% recycled brass
- Packaging box is made out of recycled paper
Care Instructions: As the product is made out of recycled polyester, machine-washed the swimwear at 40℃. Do not use chlorine-based bleach and avoid spin-drying. Squeeze off-dry water or delicate spin. Hang to dry.
Colour & Image Disclaimer: Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
Size: We recommend that you go a size up compared to your usual size
- Eva wears size M (Height 172 cm, Bust 83 cm, Waist 60.5 cm, Hip 88 cm) in Seaweed
- Hasina wears size M (Height 180 cm, Bust 86 cm, Waist 65 cm, Hip 87 cm) in Ocean Spray, Pebble & Red Coral
- Natasha wears size M (Height 172 cm, Bust 87 cm, Waist 64 cm, Hip 90 cm) in Deep Sea
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.