1 People Rachel Carson - Le Petit Scarf
The delicate and versatile Rachel scarf is a must. Carry it comfortably around your neck or attach it to the handle of your favorite handbag to highlight it. Inspired by Rachel Carson, one of the greatest nature writers of all time, who was years ahead of her time and who in her writings raised concerns about the environmental impact man-made chemicals could have on the earth.
- Illustration inspired by the mother of the environmental movement, Rachel Carson
- Digitally printed
- Hand-rolled edges
- Dimensions: 75 cm x 50 cm
- This scarf comes with an elegant, detachable corner tag made from recycled brass
- 100% regenerated silk - A bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that has a positive impact on the environment. Manufactured from regenerative cultivation methods that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX®-certified printing
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water with like colors. Use a mild soap. Do not bleach. Dry in the shade. Warm ironing (if necessary). Dry cleaning recommended.
Color & Image Disclaimer: While we do our best to keep the real dye and color of the product intact as seen in our pictures, please be aware that the lighting may cause slight differences from the actual color.
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.