1 People Cape Town CPT - Ballerina - Canela
Elegant Flat Shoes for Feminine Look & Everyday Comfort.
A re-creation of ballerina shoes for a woman who wants to highlight her feminine side and feels the comfort as she moves and juggles between priorities.
- 1 cm heels made from ethically harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Slip-on style
- Round toe
- Embroidered 1 People logo on the insole in matching colour
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile - Piñatex®
- Available in 2 colours - Charcoal and Canela
- GOTS certified dyed Piñatex®
- GRS certified Eco Suede
- Piñatex® (Upper)
- Eco Suede (Lining)
- Ultrasuede® (Insole)
- Sustainable foam (Insole)
- TPR (Outsole)
- Teak wood (Heels)
- Recycled brass (Logo plate)
Care Instructions: After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow Piñatex® to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents that potentially can damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use a natural balm to moisturise and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with soft cloth. After the waxing, allow air drying for 24 hours.
Colour & Image Disclaimer: Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.