1 People Cannes CEQ - Sling Back Flat Shoes - Charcoal
Sling Back Shoes for High Heels Free & Stylish Look.
A design of stylish slingback flats that are perfect for a work-ready woman who aspires to look professional as she attends her formal meetings but keeping the feel of comfort and blisters free as she walks to the next important occasion.
- 1 cm heels made from ethically harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Slingback style
- Elasticated insert for a comfortable fit
- Pointed toe
- Embroidered 1 People logo on the insole in matching colour
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile - Piñatex®
- Available in 1 colour - Charcoal
- GOTS certified dyed Piñatex®
- GRS certified Eco Suede
- Piñatex® (upper)
- Eco Suede (lining)
- Ultrasuede® (insole)
- Sustainable foam (insole)
- TPR (outsole)
- Teak wood (heels)
- Recycled brass (logo plate)
Care Instructions: After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow Piñatex® to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents that potentially can damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use a natural balm to moisturise and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with soft cloth. After the waxing, allow air drying for 24 hours.
Colour & Image Disclaimer: Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.