1 People Branson BKG - Wide Leg Pants - Pearl
1 People Branson high-waisted pants. Wide leg fit. Creases on the front that add structure to both the front and the back of the garment. An invisible side zip with metal hook closure, front with hip pockets, false back pockets and elegant belt loops.
- High-waisted trousers with handcrafted hems
- Reversed pleats ironed on the front and back for a crease look
- Invisible zip on the side
- Front with hip pockets
- Belt loops
- 1 People brass logo on belt strap
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® Certifierat silke & färgning
- The pants length is 110 cm in size M (as a reference for remaining sizes)
- 100% regenerated silk - A bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that has a positive impact on the environment. Made from regenerative cultivation methods that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- 100% TENCEL ™ Lyocell (lining) - Lyocell and modal fibers from the TENCEL ™ brand, which are made from sustainably sourced, natural fibers in an environmentally conscious process Wood as a raw material
Care Instructions: We recommend having these pants dry cleaned. You can also hand wash it in cold water with a mild soap and similar colors. Do not bleach and dry in the shade to avoid wrinkles. We ask that you only heat the iron when necessary.
Color & Image Disclaimer: While we do our best to keep the real dye and color of the product intact as seen in our pictures, please be aware that the lighting may cause slight differences from the actual color.
Size: Leticia wears size S (height 170 cm, chest 76 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 91 cm)
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.