1 People Branson BKG - Wide Leg Pants - Black
1 People’s Branson high-waist trousers. Wide-leg fit. Pleated details on the front that brings structure both on the front and back of the garment. An invisible side zipper with metal hook fastening, front in hip pockets, false welt back pockets and elegant belt loops.
- High waisted pants with hand-finished hems
- Inverted pleats ironed along the front and back for a crease mark look
- Invisible zipper on the side
- Front in hip pockets
- Belt loops
- 1 People brass logo on belt carrier
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- The pants length is 110 cm in size M (as reference for remaining sizes)
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell (pocket lining) - TENCEL™ branded Lyocell and Modal fibres which are produced by environmentally responsible processes from the sustainably sourced natural raw material wood
Care Instruction: Highly recommend drying clean these pants. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colours. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
Colour & Image Disclaimer: Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and colour as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.
Size: Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.