1 People Athens ATH - Structured Bra - Black Sand
The bra top essential with flattering contours and cleavage for structure. The cut is designed to support women with larger breasts, comfortably and safely so that you can go through your day in it. It feels good and works wonderfully on the skin thanks to the innovative fabric made from natural algae with antioxidant properties.
- No wires and padding
- Fully covering bra top with flattering neckline
- Advantageous for women with larger breasts due to the cut
- Breast contour with decoration for structured details
- Back hooks for three different sizes
- Made from fabrics made from algae fibers for comfortable care and a Pleasant skin feeling
- Eliminates free radicals for your body cells - prevents accelerated aging by damaging your body cells
- PYRATEX® cosmetic IV fabric, made from sustainable and innovative bio-based algae fiber with antioxidant properties for healthier skin and body
- PYRATEX® cosmetic IV fabric composition: 66% Tencel; 28% sea cell; 6% ROICA elastane (ROICA elastane is Cradle to Cradle Certified ™)
- OEKO-TEX® certified coloring
- 1 people signature logo made of zamak
- Made in Portugal
Care Instructions: Machine wash at 40 ° C. Avoid bleaching and spinning. Maximum ironing temperature 150 ° C. Optionally too cold iron. Can be dry cleaned.
Color & Image Disclaimer: While we do our best to keep the real dye and color of the product intact as seen in our pictures, please be aware that the lighting may cause slight differences from the actual color.
Size: Thais wears size S (height 170 cm, chest 88 cm, waist 67 cm, hips 94 cm)
Item will be delivered in 3 - 5 business days. Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. Rates will be calculated during the checkout.
About 1 People
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion. The focus while building 1 People as a brand was to strike a balance between people, the planet and profit.